The Co-Curricular Transcript is an official document that records verifiable student involvement that occurs outside of the classroom. Choose from activities, awards, and programs in a variety of categories to be included on your transcript. If you are involved in a student organization, your involvement will automatically be recorded on your co-curricular transcript if you choose.
The process is SIMPLE and EASY. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Log on to BLACKBOARD and click on the "Student Life" Button.
- Go to the Co-Curricular Transcript module and start your transcript there.
- Select activities, awards, and programs from the pre-populated list by clicking "Request New CCT Record".
- Once your record has been verified by the faculty or staff member, you can choose which activities you want to appear on your official transcript.
- Then just request for your co-curricular transcript to be printed.
The co-curricular transcript program is an important part of your involvement at USF. It gives credibility to your out-of-class experience just as an academic transcript does for your coursework. Your co-curricular transcript can also be given to future employers.